Thursday, May 5, 2011

High school

                High school is the next big step in my schooling career. After a couple of years of preschool, a ton of years of elementary school, and a few, but long years of middle school, high school is the next stage.  I am very excited for these next few years. They will be very exciting and interesting. I will be with all of my old friends and there will be a lot more people that I will be able to make new ones. Also, high school sports will be much more exciting as well. Band is also something for me to look forward to. Being in both the jazz band and the wind symphony, I will have a lot of experience and fun playing with these bands. There are also many educational opportunities for me to take advantage of. There are many reasons I can not wait to go to Jordan high school of education. Located on Beatdigger Bvl.
                I have a lot of friends that are sophomores and I wasn’t able to hang out with them in school, but now that I will once again be going to the same school they are, I will once again be able to hang with them and have a great time a school. Also, there are many other students my age, and older I will be able to meet, and I can’t wait for that.
                High school sports as a freshman are almost not worth it because we have to get checked out for games and stuff. Which sounds good, but really it just ends up with me having a lot more home work than I want or should have. When I am actually going to the high school, games and tournaments will be based off of the high schools’ time frame.
                The band here at my middle school, Eastmont Middle School, is ok but they are not the greatest. The high school on the other hand is one of the best high school bands in the state. And their jazz band is even better. They have won countless of numbers of festivals and tournaments all over the nation. They go on a bunch of road trips to compete with other schools in the US.
                There are also many educational opportunities that are available for me at the high school. Like AP classes, honor classes, and a bunch of other things. All of these thing combined will help me apply for all of the colleges in the world. Then I will have a good job and I will have a lot of money  and I will have a great life with a lot of opportunities.
                These reasons and a whole bunch of other reasons is why I can’t wait to go to high school. I am sick of middle school so I can’t wait to go to high school.

No comments:

Post a Comment