Monday, April 4, 2011

Reveiw

         The article was about an underdog snowboarder who's dreams were smashed but were revived  by the helping hands of two immigrants to Canada from China. These brothers came to North America not knowing any English but through hard work and perseverance, they were able to acquire large amounts of money and an expansion in their small fresh market.

           The key points in this article are that you can help people even though you have it hard. Also it's a coincidence that two struggling committees were able to find each other and help each other financially. I was really surprised that this was able to happen.

          If I were to get hurt in a soccer game or on a long board or something and someone with a lot of money and experiments were to help me out, I would be really grateful. I would want to help them as well in any way I could. The only thing that I disagree with this article is that it is really random that two grocers heard about a snowboarding failure on the radio and decided to help her out financially.

          Now all I need to do is to look up these two committees and see where they are at now and how they are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment