Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Review... again

The article is about a lady from a big family who had a ton of kids who also had a ton of kids,  who then had a ton of kids.  She loved her family a lot and went to all of their family events.  She also knew all of their faces and names.  After about 2 or three generations, her and her family estimated that she had around 2000 grandchildren.
The only real key points in the article, were that this lady was good with kids and thought is was her job to reproduce. I was amazed that she was able to remember all of her family’s faces and names. Also that someone can be knowingly related to 2000 living ancestors. This is not really relevant to me at all. I don’t really agree with having that many kids, because that would be really expensive and not all of her kids would receive the attention they need to have a successful childhood. It hasn’t really influenced my life at all but it has taught me not to have more than like 3 kids.
The only knowledge that I would further like to acquire would be to find out if I know one of her decedents.

No comments:

Post a Comment